Brain-i-Nets: Novel Brain-Inspired Learning Paradigms for Large-Scale Neuronal Networks.
Brain-i-Nets ended 31 December 2012
The goal of this project was to produce a set of rules for synaptic plasticity and network reorganisation that describe the actual adaptive processes that take place in the living brain during learning and to port these rules into current and next-generation neuromorphic hardware.
Project Core Facts:
- Duration: Januray 1, 2010 - December 31, 2012.
- Budget: 2.6 MEuro (2 MEuro funded by EU).
- Partners: 8 research groups from 6 project partners.
- Project Type: EU FP-7, ICT (FET-Open). Small or medium-scale focused research project (STREP).
- Coordinator: Robert Legenstein, Graz University of Technology.